Disclaimer

Welcome to my blog!
Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and bashing.
Respect is a must, and comments are required.
Please enjoy your stay and have fun!
♥
what kind of girl are you?
Hmm... i am reading my mails right now, i've seen different applications that my friends in friendster invited me to apply in my friendster account. though i'm not that kind of person who loves putting applications in my FS account, i've decided to try this one. That application is a quiz entitled "What Kind of girl are you?" It consists of 5 easy questions.
here is the result:
ANGEL
You are pure and beautiful. Looking into your eyes is a religious experience. When you spread your wings men fall to their knees, and kiss the ground. Hallelujah!
I'm not that convinced with the result so i tried answering the questions again.
Here is the result to my 2nd trial:
GODDESSAs a goddess your radiance blinds men. You wield absolute power over them, and enjoy it. They are toys for your amusement! Let them kiss your feet and grovel!
And now, for the last time, I've decided to try it once again to see the final result. And it is still an ANGEL.. I think I'm an angel..what do ya think?
Labels: survey
4:01 AM
<$BlogCommentBody$>
By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
onclick="window.open('https://www.blogger.com/comment/fullpage/post/5577333399648626576/4730553077513067258', 'bloggerPopup', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=1,location=0,statusbar=1,menubar=0,resizable=1,width=400,height=450');return false;"> Post a Comment