
Tuesday, March 25, 2008 @ 3:19 PM It was about 11:02:41 AM in my cellphone time today, March 25, 2007, when somebody texted me.
Sheesh..I thought it was one of my friends but when I opened my inbox, it was a text message from an unknown sender… CLUE: a globe subscriber
Anyway, it somehow caught my attention and that made me laugh. The text message goes like this:
Kuya mo 2., e2 bag0 k0 sim. paloadan m muna ak0
d2 sa num n 2 ng 100., Kaylangan k0 na. emergency lang.ngaun na.
Huh! That scammer thought he’ll have an instant sibling?! eeeekkkk..no way!
Good thing I only have 1 sibling - my sister then his husband ofcourse, is the only brother I have. They're both in Japan right now so I’m the only child in our home... bleh!
Muntik pa kong makuhaan ng one hundred bucks?! Aba! Every CENT counts in this sa panahon ngayon noh! >.<
♥ grace
PS: I’ll text him after few days and then I’ll say to him:
"kuya! kailangan ko ng load! importante...paload ako 100. ngayon na!!!!!"
Hahahaha....
MORAL LESSON: HUWAG MAGPAPALOKO
Labels: text
0
